Sunday, March 2, 2014

Shades of Red

The ballerina season is here! I can't believe I'm able to wear ballerinas in the beginning of March. I'm used to the usual Helsinki-slush and rain, not to mention cold temperatures, so this is truly a luxury!
Paris has been one fashion-hotspot this week thanks to the Fall/Winter Ready to wear 2014 Paris Fashion Week. Unfortunately for me, I haven't been able to experience much of the fashion week due to still being more or less home-bound recovering from the flu, but I'll make up for it come next fashion week. 
Tomorrow I'll be kicking in phase 2 of my new plans for the blog. When I first started out with the blog I didn't have any specific goals for it, but as time has passed, it has truly developed into a dear passion of mine and that is why I've decided that 2014 will be an important year for the blog. It is time to take it to a new level and focus on making it bigger and better. I love  sharing my passion for fashion, shoes, traveling and life here in Paris and now I finally have the time to do that on a daily basis. So be sure to be a part of my growing blog, it wouldn't be anything without you my dear readers!
I also want to say a big thank you for all the comments you post, I really appreciate all of them!

Á demain!
xx, 
Siiriliinu 

No comments:

Post a Comment