Monday, March 10, 2014

As Chilled As It Gets

20°c in March, need I say more? I've been enjoying the uncharacteristically warm spring weather with all my heart. Yesterday, we spent most of the day chilling out, laying on the grass in front of Sacré-Cœur and it felt goooooooood. Although, I've already managed to get  this years first sunburn, and the air is polluted to such an extent that the Eiffel Tower is barely visible during the daytime. My poor, clean Finnish lungs are not used this amount of pollution, when outside I'm coughing like someone suffering from a bad case of pneumonia. I think this is why Finnish people don't move abroad, or if they do, they move to Sweden, no bad pollution there either. 
I was this close to buy one of those mouth-masks but came to the conclusion that I rather suffer an asthma-attack over a hideous mask-tanline. The price of vanity, huh. 
I guess most Parisians have worn out their lungs with all the smoking and passive smoking, and don't even notice the pollution - I sometimes feel like a suffering, out-of-place, pale animal amongst all these French people. 

Besides suffocating I also got to take my new spring coat out for a day in the city. I love my Round Neck Coat from Zara, it is cute, feminine and playful - everything spring-wear should be!
Referring to the title of the post, this is truly the most chilled outfit I could pull off. I bought those flower-paterned blue espadrilles last fall in Lyon when a shopping trip went badly wrong. I got horrible blisters on both of my feet, and was close to giving up on all hope of walking home with my dignity intact form the mall, when I bumped into these 7€ espadrilles. They've been my go-to chill out-shoes ever since, a friendship I didn't see coming. 

Hope you enjoyed the sunny pics, come back again soon!

xx, 
Siiriliinu 

11 comments:

  1. awesome coat!!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring the perfect high waist jeans
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY coat! im in love!! would you like to follow each other? I follow you since now! lovely all your blog! really nice and good job!
    http://micaoshechounarmario.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to hear that, I'll take a look at your blog asap, thank you so much!

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  3. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, thank you for making my day with your lovely comment!! :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  4. Hi dear :) Pretty blog. A lovely post, I love it so much!
    Btw if you want, so let's check out my blog, here: http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu/
    and follow my blog and I will follow you back, I promise (more GFC, FB, Instagram.)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lia, I'll drop by your blog :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  5. Great sweet and fresh look!!

    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful outfit and that place looks amazing ! Love it.
    If you want to follow each other comment on my blog
    xoxo
    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable love these pictures and the outfit...

    I follow your blog, can you follow my

    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete