Saturday, February 1, 2014

New French Designers - Cha Créa

It's the weekend again! Can't tell you how much I am in need of a total relaxation-day, a day at the spa would do wonders right now. 
Instead of the spa I'll be heading to a couple of events, today a wedding fair and tomorrow I'll check out a cute pop-up store in the 11th arrondissement. 
Paris is full of wonderful new young designers, I had the pleasure to meet a talented jeweler on Thursday at an apéro-event at super cute shop/caffe/art gallery Mel, Mitch & Martin, also in the 11th arrondissement. If you're looking for something more special and personalized to shop for while in Paris, there are a lot of events like these, where you can browse through original items, while enjoying a glass of wine and mingling. Could shopping be made any better?




I absolutely fell in love with Cha Créa (go here to check out the fb page as well). I had a talk with the woman behind the brand, Charlotte, and she told me that her jewels are all about being personalized and special with individual messages. 
All items are handmade in France and tells a story, my favorite are the green/gold earrings in the previous picture. Charlotte's motto is "La vie est un jeu" - life is a playground, and it is clear that Charlotte lives this out to the fullest. Check out her website, it is possible to order everything online. 
Hint to all my fellow brides-to-be, if you're looking for personalized thank you-gifts for your maid of honor and bridesmaids, these jewels could be a fun idea. 
Now I have to get going, but I'll present the rest of the designers and the venue itself later this weekend. There'll be more jewelry and the best chocolate I've ever tasted, don't miss out on my follow-up post!

Wishing you a relaxing Saturday!

xx, 
Siiriliinu 



9 comments:

  1. lovely blog!!
    http://blog-dailylife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit!Beautiful accessories!!))Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog. xoxo
    http://www.elationofcreation.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it! just perfect xx
    www.vogue-vibess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post :)

    http://ltfashionista.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ola boa tarde que Deus te abençoe,nossa seu blog é lindo parabéns seu layout e seus post são incríveis muito bom beijus!! Se quiser seguir meu blog o link é: http://oficialgarotateen.blogspot.com.br/ Obrigada por sua atenção!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I love your outfit!
    Do you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    Maggie from
    http://secretpassageinthebilberrypay.blogspot.ru/2014/02/one-day.html

    ReplyDelete