Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Paris Is Always A Good Idea

If I´d tell you, that I currently live in a gorgeous apartment just down from Sacré-Coeur, in a gorgeous and breathtakingly beautiful city, where I pass the Louis Vuiton flag-ship store every morning on my way to work, and on Sundays I can walk around the beautiful Montmarte area and enjoy a gluten-free brunch, would you believe me?

Well you´d better, since yes, Frenchie and I are officially Parisians now! Who would have thought a year ago that I´d be running up and down the Champs Elysées to get my lunch for work, and living in a neighborhood where you can except to bump into Amélie Poulain in any corner....

But here I am, in the city of lights and I feel so blessed. I can't wait to introduce all the gems of my new hometown to you. It'll be an interesting time for my blog, with a lot of new material and publicity. Unfortunately since I work long days I don't know yet how often per week I can blog, but I'll at least blog during the weekend and hopefully a few times during the week as well. 
I've done a few collages to show what you've been missing out on during the past month, I'll tell you all about it later.

It is my pleasure to welcome you all to join me in my Parisian adventure, I am so excited and hope you are too!
xx, 
Siiriliinu 

9 comments:

  1. Wow. What an amazing adventure. I would love to say I've lived in Paris. Best wishes to you

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is most definitely a very exciting place to live in :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  2. Super cute!

    PS. We've a Giveaway to Win Free Dresses for a Year! on our blog! Check it out!

    ox from NYC!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a fun time in paris! Looks amazing!!! ps let me know if you would like to follow each other! xx haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, nice pics and nice travel :) i love Paris... i follow you! I hope to see you in my blog if you want to visit it.

    Kisses

    ARI

    www.misdetallesymas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures! You definitely captured Paris perfectly.

    TRENDESCOPE
    www.kristellouisa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Pics!!! Paris is nice!!!

    FOLLOW ME
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de
    https://www.facebook.com/Rimanerenellamemoria
    http://instagram.com/rimanerenellamemoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paris is always a good idea! I sure miss Paris.
    Beautiful photos dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post. Anyways, would you like to follow each other? Follow me and ill follow you back instantly.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete