Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Coat

I´m finally back, recovered, happy and healthy!
Yesterday I felt like a true French, for no specific reason I guess, but I felt very at home running through the wet streets of Lyon. My brother came to visit for the weekend, and his visit made me realize, that there after all does live a little French mademoiselle inside of me. Here´s a few examples:
I cross the streets like a pro (my brother, a law-obidient Finn did what I did in the beginning when moving here - obeyed the lights and crosswalks. Whereas I do like the French, aka cross whenever you want to, wherever you want to, who has time to wait for a green light anyways?), I point out when someone eats bread the "wrong" way, take cheap wine for granted and correct peoples French-pronunciation (not that I master the language, still a long way to go on that sector), I´m always late, think it´s way too early to eat dinner before 8pm (in Finland we do early dinners) and I´ve learned to complain that the weather is way too cold, when the temperatures drops under 12c (in Finland, whenever the temperatures hit two digits it´s luxury). 
Anyways, I want to show off my new Wollen Wraparound Coat from Zara, which I´m deeply in love with. It´s the perfect combination of sophistication and playfulness, to make it my favorite fall coat so far. 

I have some really exciting news to share with you, but you´ll have to wait a bit though. Have patience, it´s something worth waiting for!

I have a Skype-date waiting with my mom, dad and Nacho. Come back again tomorrow!
xx, Siiriliinu 


28 comments:

  1. I just love your coat, it looks so chic and cosy) I've got to say that city- view is just breathtaking! How great to be there, I'm even envious of you a bit) Lovely snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, have to admit it is the perfect coat for this season! And yes, the view is amazing, the best of Lyon!!

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  2. You also ride the public transportation "like a pro" when it comes to stamping your ticket ;)

    - Mr. 50 camels richer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coat and a gorgeous view! Wow! Now I am curious about the things you wanna share.....later.....I am not good at waiting *pout* ;-) just kidding sweetie.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I know, I have no patience either!! Read my newest post to find out ;)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  4. awesome post,the coat looks really great
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, I´ll stop by your blog asap!! :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  5. your coat is so nice :)

    http://byfoxygreen.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love it so much!

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  6. Hey beauty :) would we follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Maybe also on Instagram and twitter (widget on my blog), what do you mean? Regards from germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for visiting my blog! I'll take a look at yours right now :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  7. Nice coat. I like it :3 I follow you :) Follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, I'll take a look at your blog asap!

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  8. lovely coat&great blog :)

    would you like to follow each other?via GFC and on Facebook too:) just let us know, we always follow back <3

    kisses,

    The Scarlet Diaries
    Find us on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice coat!
    Visit my blog if you have time, I've published a new outfit post and I'll be happy to read your opinion!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog!!!
    Started following your blog via GFC, would you like to follow me?

    xx
    http://magicalsergiofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look stunning!! And the view is amazing! I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party Outfit: Little White Dress

    ReplyDelete
  12. woh! love your outfit *_* and the view is gorgeous!!! we follow you on GFC, follow back??
    xoxo

    www.lespetitsdeetails.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely blog :) and great post. Here is mine blog, If you want let´s follow me http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo
    www.angelbirdbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so lucky to live in France! I am very jealous! xx

    savannahsushei.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi...I got to follow your blog...I expect me

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this look! You've got an awesome blog babe, definitely following you now :)

    Check out my new blog, I'd love to know what you think thefashionrubiks.blogspot.co.uk

    Maybe we can follow each other?

    The Fashion Rubiks <3

    ReplyDelete