Friday, October 11, 2013

Oxblood

As the fall is taking over for good, it brings along one of my new favorite colors, oxblood. I absolutely love this seasons must-have dark shade of red/burgundy, and lately my wardrobe has started turning very red. I love mixing different patterns and textures, and oxblood is perfect for this purpose. Finish the look up with red lips and nails, and your good to go. Who said fall equals grey weather and boring colors?
As I mentioned earlier, last week my bestie and dad visited me in Lyon. Saturday we walked around the city and Parc de la Tête d'Or, which is a huge, beautiful park with giraffes, lions and the whole shebang.  We got lucky with the weather, since Saturday wasn´t pouring rain nonstop (unlike Friday), although we did end up wading home through the rain. 
It´s around 3.30am and I´ll be leaving for the airport, to head to Barcelona for the weekend. I´ve always wanted to go there, so I´m super excited. The less glamorous part is the 7am flight, but I´m hoping that the cup of coffee I just poured will keep me awake until I reach the plane. 

Stay tuned for updates from Barcelona!

xx, 
Siiriliinu 


6 comments:

  1. You look great! <3
    I'm a beginning fashion blogger, check my blog www.shawsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! I´ll check it out :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  2. Like ur blog, how about following each other? :)

    My blog is about outfits and cosmetics :)

    More than welcome :)

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    From Slovenia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for visiting! I just visited and left a comment, hope you´ll follow me :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  3. Beautiful photos!!!
    And your boots are amazing!!!
    Besitos desde La Chica Del Parque

    www.lachicadelparque.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, really nice of you to say that!! Just visited your blog :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete