Monday, October 7, 2013

Last Days of Summer

This fall has been filled with new things and experiences for me, apart from a new country I also have a completely new climate. I´m used to the cold Northern Europe climate, more specifically Helsinki´s cold climate. September and October are  already cold months, and it´s time to dig out the fall coats etc. But not here, here I´ve been pampered with warm sunshine and beautiful weather. So I´ve enjoyed it as much as possible. 
Here´s some pictures from my more chilled, summery outfits. It seems that fall has taken over Lyon this weekend, it´s been raining cats and dogs and the temperature has fallen below 20°C (yeah I know all my Finnish friends, it´s still warm haha). So here goes, the last summery pics from Lyon.

Hope ya´ll are enjoying the fall!

xx, 
Siiriliinu 

5 comments:

  1. Hola, te he nominado para un premio :)
    pasate por mi blog donde estará la información
    un besitooo
    www.yaspinklady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Gracias!, Voy a echar un vistazo cuando regrese de mi viaje a España :)

      Besos
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  2. love your flats!

    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I found those babies on sale, really love them!

      xx,
      Siirliinu

      Delete
  3. very nice!

    xx

    http://spoonfulofdiamonds.com
    http://www.facebook.com/SpoonfulOfDiamonds

    ReplyDelete