Monday, September 23, 2013

Time For Some Pictures

It´s Monday again...
I´ll start the week off with a post filled with pictures from Geneva and Venice. I´ll let the pictures speak for themselves, and make a quick conclusion, that Venice is absolutely breathtaking, and I want to go back there again! 

Here in Lyon the sun is shining and it´s warm outside. I can´t believe it´s almost October, and I can still go out and tan! So long Finnish fall and winter, I won´t be coming back, haha!

xx, 
Siiriliinu


7 comments:

  1. Hola soy Sandra, no llevo mucho tiempo en este mundillo del blog y he dado con tu blog por casualidad y la verdad es que me encanta! así que te sigo desde ya! y me encantaría que visitarás mi blog a ver que te parece y si te gusta que me siguieras. Gracias guapaa! un besoo http:elvestidordesandrab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! I just recently traveled to Japan and still have the travel bug. These photos are tempting me to visit Geneva and Venice!

    willbakeforshoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it, i like it!!!
    :D
    http://otheroothero.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful ring, OMG! Amazing pictures, Venice is so special... :)

    I'm following you from Spain :) xo http://50pocimasparaojos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! :)

    www.mysweetbody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful, i love it! ♥
    and your blog is awesome too. i like your photos a lot, so unique! :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh leve it!!! you are so beautiful honey!!! I'm your new follower
    kisses and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete