Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Nacho has recovered well from his surgery, and it´s been a busy week for us with a big family party and preparations for my moving to France.
I´ve talked a lot about my mom in my blog, and I thought it would only be fair to present the face behind the name. My mom is a gorgeous, beautiful lady, whom I admire and look up to. We are a lot alike, more than I would like to admit - like mother, like daughter is true in our case. 







The little patient says hi to everyone. These pics are taken on his first night after the surgery, when Nacho was so exhausted. But he´s doing fine and will be running around in the doggy-park in no time!

Enjoy your day!
xx, 
Siiriliinu

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you´ll be enjoying the blog :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  2. LOVELY necklace!
    Hope Nacho is hopping around in no time!
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    I am Following you now on GFC. Hope you follow back too! :)
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thank you so much! Nacho is doing so well, he can soon go back to the doggy-park.
      I will visit your blog as soon as I´m done with my packing, have to start it now or it´ll never be done haha. I´ll leave a comment.

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful photos ;) Amazing!

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear, thank u!! I will visit your blog tonite, as soon as possible :) I have to start packing for my move to France, so I´ll be putting the laptop away for a few hours or I´ll never get it done haha.

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete