Monday, August 26, 2013

Last Week In Finland!

It´s the beginning of a wonderful week, dear readers! Although, since I´ve been neglecting my blog last week due to my hectic schedule, I had written a few posts that were supposed to be posted automatically. Or so I thought, but obviously they weren´t, since I forgot to tick a tiny box. But oh well, technology won this round. 
I´m sitting in my room, staring at the piles of clothes spread around the floor and bed and everywhere. Yesterday I managed to do the unthinkable, and choose what shoes I´d take with me to France. Come Thursday morning I´ll be saying au revoir Finlande et bonjour France! 
Last week flew by, and I´ve had the pleasure to enjoy quality time with my near and dear ones. Plus sort out all my stuff. I´ve moved a few times this past year, and I´ve just stuffed all my belongings, everything from furniture to bedlinen, at my parents place. And needless to say, I have a loooooooot of stuff. So last week has gone by sorting that. I´ve been postponing this moment as much as possible, packing, since I still don´t have a clue what to pack. I have type 1 Diabetes, so after having packed all the equipment that´ll keep me alive in Lyon, I only have room for clothes in one suitcase. I´m gathering my courage here before plunging head first into that project. 

Last week I went to refill my makeup storages at MAC, and as always, they did a great job. I´m really into a modern Marilyn Monroe look with my makeup, and I loved what they did to my eyes at MAC. I´ll do a post about the products later tonight, so you can also achieve this gorgeous look. What do you think?








Instead of packing I´m focusing on perfecting my playlists on Spotify, listening to Bronze Radio Return and staring at Nacho snoring in the bed. He´s fully recovered, a bit tired still, but otherwise just as Macho-Nacho as he was before his surgery. I will miss him so much while in France, but he´s in the best care possible with his "grandparents". 
But now it´s time to get my hands dirty, wish me good luck with the packing. I´ll need it.

xx, 
Siiriliinu









6 comments:

  1. Nice pics love and cute cute puppy!
    Would you like perhaps to follow each other via GFC and BLoglovin?
    XO


    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, of course, I´ll check your blog out asap! :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award, so check out my blog post :)

    http://sophiasslice.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I´ll reply to that tonight, as soon as I get back home, I really appreciate it, thank you :)

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  3. OMG what a cute dog! And your make-up and hair look FAB!

    Your blog is amazingggg!! Now following!
    Check out my blog… Would love for you to follow back if you like =)
    Coffee Kisses, Alicia
    Lattes & Lacee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so nice to hear!! :) I´ll check out your blog and leave a comment, hope you´ll enjoy my blog.

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete