Thursday, August 15, 2013

Accessories - The Statement Necklaces

I´m a sucker for beautiful jewelry. Rings, bracelets, necklaces, you name it - I love it. I´m especially fond of good ol´ statement necklaces. I love to add a little something extra to my outfits, and what easier way is there, than putting on an attention seeking necklace. If I´m going for a more layd-back, look I´ll wear e.g. a simple-colored necklace without too much hassle and dazzle on it. When I want dress to impress, I pull out the shiny blings and high heels, wearing simple clothes and letting the accessories speak for themselves.



Here´s some of my favorites. I´ve pretty much always loved shiny and pretty things, which I guess is a lot thanks to my mom. She´s a very artistic soul, with an amazing eye for all things beautiful. She does a lot of flower decorations and interior stuff, and I´m very grateful to have inherited her artistic side.






I use statement necklaces with pretty much any outfit. Gold, diamonds and blue are my favorite colors and materials at the moment. The key is to keep other accessories to a minimum and letting the necklace take center stage. Too much bling doesn´t look good on anyone (sorry rappers...).


I´ve continued running back and forth to the doctors, tests and MRI.s, but I think I can finally sigh of relief and declare, that I´m well on my way to recover. I´m feeling so much better and can´t wait to get back to my daily blogging. Around this time in two weeks I´ll be landing in Geneva and continuing to Venice the next day. So keep your fingers crossed that I´ll be able to travel by then! 
I just took baby Nacho to the vet. He´s other testicle is hidden in his stomach (it´s a "fault" he was born with and quite common with dogs) and now it had to be removed. How will I ever cope with kids if I´m this worried and protective over my dog getting surgery, haha! I´ll let you guys know about Nachos state as soon as he´s safe back home.

xx, 
Siiriliinu

8 comments:

  1. ah ahh ohhh....this is just breath taking :) amazing necklaces :)
    then my favorite stripes with bright lips :) loveeee

    make-up by me
    Moda by JT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so easy to ad a little something to any outfit with beautiful jewelry and bright lipstick!

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  2. This post looks so pretty! I'm quite obsessed with statements!

    <3
    http://zazzish.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to hear, thanks! :) Yeah I think I´ll also be obsessed with them for the rest of my life haha.

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete
  3. wow,amazing,great outfit,love your blog.Pls post more! Shall we follow each other? I love comment and browse blogs I followed!
    XOXO
    Poppy:
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com
    Pls leave a message if u follow me , i will follow back soon~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :) I´ll take a look on ur blog asap and leave a comment!

      xx,
      Siiriliinu

      Delete