Friday, July 19, 2013

Pupu Is Here!

So remember my post about Minna Parikka? I did some digging and I couldn´t believe my eyes when I bumped into Brandos, they had my Angora shoes on sale! I mean that was clearly a sign, that the shoes and I were destined to be together, right? I ordered them and now they´re finally mine! 


Aren´t they pretty! Of course I couldn´t wait to show off my new babies around town, but I had to spray them with suede-protection before using them. I didn´t want anything to ruin my shoes. Ironically, this is exactly what happened... 


Can you spot the difference between the left and the right shoe? Let me clarify the situation a bit. This is what the shoe is supposed to look like:

And this is what the shoe is definitely NOT supposed to look like:


Yes, I did that, you can only imagine the level of my screaming when I noticed it. Normally I use a see-through spray but this one was black. And of course I realized it´s black when the damage was already done. Who does this, who?? Who is stupid enough to destroy a pair of expensive designer shoes? WHO? The answer starts with an S and ends with a U...
I´ll pay a visit to the shop in Helsinki and hope they can help me, there´s gotta be something that can be done. The sole is leather, so it doesn´t come off, tried that already. 

Anyways, they´re gorgeous and I love them, I will not completely crumble in my despair, I´m counting on a miracle to happen. Keep your fingers crossed!








6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, and they´re actually comfy to wear, what a nice change, huh :D

      Delete
  2. Preciosos tacones, muy chic y femeninos, besos,ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post! Im a new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out, Lets follow eachother! :)

    
http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I´d love to follow you, I´m a huge NYC fan and really liked your blog :)

      Delete