Monday, July 1, 2013

Painting the Town Orange

Time for a quick post of an outfit I wore a few days ago. I love a jeans-blazer combo, throw in a cute top and shoes, et voila, you have an easy and chic ensemble. For a more low-key look, stick to flats and a simple top. To give your look a kick, put on gorgeous high heels, a statement necklace and a dashing colored lipstick and be ready to take over the world!



I´ll be seeing you, France and Paris, in a couple of months, can´t wait!

Enjoy your Monday!



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for popping by in my blog, welcome back again! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the outfit and the bag is teh perefect pop of colour! You are so beautiful!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the really kind words!

      Delete
  3. You are so beautiful! You should be a model! :) I love your blog!

    Follow on bloglovin?
    www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! :) I will definitely pay a visit to your blog!

      Delete
  4. YOu look wonderful, dear! So fresh and chic! Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Gladly followed you with GFC and on Bloglovin', hope you can do same;)
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it warms my heart to hear that! I will go visit your blog!! :)

      Delete
  5. very awesome bag :)


    xx
    bianca
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it´s a special edition Never Full, my baby! <3

      Delete