Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Date Night

Sunday evening we had our last date night in Helsinki for this summer. Frenchie is going back to his native France today, it´ll be a couple of months and then we´ll be reunited again in France. Then it´ll be date night à la French-style, a three course home-made dinner with champagne (Frenchie is an excellent cook, yummy!). Bring on the fromage and baguette!

One of my new favorite places in Helsinki is Cafe Bar No9 on Uudenmaankatu. It´s a small cosy place with delicious food. Take a look at their menu, one of my favorites is the tomato soup. I´d say it´s pretty safe to assume all the foods are delicious, based on what I´ve tried out. Except for being delicious, it´s also cheap, a rear treat in the oh-so-expensive Helsinki. Try it out and be amazed!



Dad took some pictures of us, "Do something funny!", my version of funny was arm-wrestling, elegant activity for true ladies. 





I went for an easy and girly look, with jeans, baby-pink shirt, matching shoes and a statement necklace. What do you think, hot or not?











8 comments:

  1. so cool! please follow me if you like!

    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will pay a visit to your blog asap! :)

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit! The colors and accessories are perfect together! Thank you also for commenting on my blog-in case you didn't see my reply, I will post it here:

    "Hi Siiriliinu,
    It seems that this particular style isn't sold online anymore. Here is the link to Kelly & Katie's current collection (available at DSW stores): http://bit.ly/12n1Jy8
    I hope this helps, thank you for visiting! XO"

    The Style Moodboard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great, thank you so much! :) and welcome back again! xx

      Delete
  3. lovely pictures! i adore your statement necklace so much <3


    would you like to follow each other?
    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey and thank you! I will take a look at your blog :) xx

      Delete