Saturday, June 15, 2013

Shopaholic Favorites: Etsy

I was going through blogs and bumped into a very addictive online shop, Etsy. Of course I had to check it out and I´ve been spending my time browsing the shop ever since. Somebody help me, this is not going to end well if I don´t have supervision, I will end up bankrupt and homeless living under a bridge with my shoes and designer bags. And a bunch of awesome stuff from Etsy. 
They have everything from wedding stuff to dog-carriers. I found several things for Nacho. Since he has to make an appearance from time to time at different events these Bow Ties ( Navy Bow Tiewould be perfect. I also found a super cute Mustache Dog Tag. He has a birthday coming up in the fall, at least I know what he´ll get this year as a present.




What I really love are all the different posters that help spice up the decor. I found several that I want, and now I´m facing the difficult task of choosing. I love everything decoration and home related, so I should really avoid these kind of stores. Luckily, since I´ll be moving to France in the fall for my exchange, I´m trying not to buy anything. Let´s see how I will succeed with that. It´s not like I don´t have a lot of stuff collected already...

Here´s some of my favorites that I found from JessicaIllustration and The Love Shop 



8 comments:

  1. i haven't browsed etsy in a really long time.., thanks for reminding that i should! everything looks so cute!

    www.mivivere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some free advertising for Etsy but I love it, your so right, everything looks super cute!

      Delete
  2. super cute picks!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you can´t help but get in a good mode when looking at them :)

      Delete
  3. Just like you I love Etsy, found so many unique things on there, but please don't end up homeless!?! Love you to check out my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I will try my best not to! Of course I´ll check your blog out, I always love finding new and exciting blogs to read! :) Thank you for visiting!

      Delete