Saturday, June 1, 2013

Out with the Old, in with the New

Hello summer!

I´m back again, this time hopefully for good. Life has been crazy and all kinds of things have happened this past year. That is why I decided to take some time off from blogging. But now the break has been long enough and it´s time to start writing again.
I´ve made some small changes, the biggest one being that from now on I will write in English. I have a very international group of friends and have several times been requested to start writing in English. Hope it´ll work out alright.
 
As before, the blog is all about my fast and furious life (hope you readers appreciate a bit of irony), fashion, traveling, shoes, food, and of course Nacho. I think he´s finally stopped growing, about time. At a weight of 7kg and being the size of a “normal” small dog, I´ve proclaimed him Finland´s biggest Chihuahua. A true Macho-Nacho.  
Fashion is my passion, but the blog will also focus a lot around next fall, when I´ll be moving to Lyon, France.  Vive la France! 

Anyways, I couldn´t be more excited to be back, hope you will stick with me and my blog. Summer 2013, bring it on! 

Yours truly, 
Siiriliinu 

P.S. If you feel the urge to contact me, send me a love/hate letter, ideas for posts, roses and chocolates, please don´t hesitate and contact me at siiriliinu@gmail.com.



2 comments:

  1. Ihana blogi sulla. Taidanpa jäädä seurailemaan! :)

    http://monsuuni92.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi kiitos, ihanaa kuulla ja tervetuloa lukijaksi! Toivottavasti viihdyt :)

    xx,
    Siiriliinu

    ReplyDelete