Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Loubi On My Mind

For a long, long time, I have dreamt about owning a pair of gorgeous Louboutin´s. Finally, the time has come for me to purchase my very own Loubi´s. This will be one of the first things that I´ll do after moving to France. 

I don´t usually care about which brand I´m wearing or not wearing. Also, since being a student, money is a major factor, it is not like I can go splurging on luxury items whenever I feel like it. But by the end of this summer, I will not care about the price tag and get my babies.
As a major shoe enthusiast, I have to own a pair of Louboutin´s, I just have to. Walking the streets of Paris in the trademarked red-soled heels will be somewhat of a small dream come true.
Until then, I have to decide what pair I want. I will start with the classics, so I´ll go with something black or nude. The 100 mm Fifi Patent is my favorite at the moment. 


Fifi Patent 100 mm


No comments:

Post a Comment