Friday, June 14, 2013

It´s a Fashion-Filled Life


Hope you´ve enjoyed your Friday as much as I have enjoyed mine!
I started the day off with a makeover in the form of beautiful smokey-eyes to get ready for a little photo-shoot session. It was so much fun! I had my makeup done at Make Up Store, I´m a hardcore MAC fan, but tried out something else today. I needed refill on my makeup stock, so this came in handy, more about what I got later on. I just wanted to share some pictures with you, I think they came out gorgeous, let me know what you think! I´ll post some more when I have time to go through them all, there´s quite a few shots...
I´ll continue my Friday with a good movie and a good nights sleep, it´s back to work tomorrow.
Until we hear again!
















2 comments:

  1. You look stunning, love your dress and the make up is so cute :)

    http://www.barbiellafashionrunway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete